FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump 100GPH 1998.5-2004.5 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- free 2-3 day shipping
Free 2-3 Day Shipping for orders over $100. Oversized and hazardous products ship using Ground service and may take up to 5 days. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
- no hassle 60 day returns
60 day return period for any product that has not been installed and is in "brand-new" condition. See our Returns Policy for more information.
- best warranty
Our Limited Warranty covers manufacturing defects for 2 years on Refurbished or Remanufactured products and 3 Years on New products. See our Limited Warranty Policy for more information.
- low price guarantee
Found an identical product cheaper elsewhere? We want to earn your business! Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the product in question. We will do our best to match or beat it!
Out of stock
Check this out!
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump
Model# TS D08 100G
Fits 1998.5-2004.5 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (Trucks NOT Retrofitted with and in-tank pump)
Complete Kit – $699.00
- 100 Gallon Per Hour flow rating, rated for applications from stock up to 600 HP
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris from Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- 1/2″ Fuel Lines and Ports
- Protects and Extends the Life of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Smoother Engine Idle
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Free shipping on this kit is Ground due to size & weight. Expedited shipping options are available (prices calculated based on delivery address) and will be displayed on the checkout page.
About FASS Fuel Systems
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 95 gallons per hour and backed by a limited lifetime warranty this Titanium Signature Series lift pump is capable of supporting your Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
A common problem with Dodge Cummins 24 valve diesel engines is the failure of its factory diesel lift pump, the lift pump is to weak and unable to support more than stock horsepower and even over time can weaken causing a drop in fuel pressure. This can ruin your trucks VP44 injection pump, lower fuel economy and disable your truck once it stops providing fuel.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
1998.5-2004.5 Dodge Cummins 95GPH Lift Pump Features
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper”while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.