Stanadyne Performance Formula® Diesel Fuel Additive
$89.99 – $134.99
- free 2-3 day shipping
Free 2-3 Day Shipping for orders over $100. Oversized and hazardous products ship using Ground service and may take up to 5 days. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
- no hassle 60 day returns
60 day return period for any product that has not been installed and is in "brand-new" condition. See our Returns Policy for more information.
- best warranty
Our Limited Warranty covers manufacturing defects for 2 years on Refurbished or Remanufactured products and 3 Years on New products. See our Limited Warranty Policy for more information.
- low price guarantee
Found an identical product cheaper elsewhere? We want to earn your business! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the product in question. We will do our best to match or beat it!
Check this out!
Check this out!
Protect Your Investment!
The number one cause of diesel injector failure is fuel quality. Stanadyne Performance Formula® protects your diesel engine and improves engine performance. It is approved by major vehicle manufacturers including Ford, GM, Navistar, Deere, Caterpillar, VW, AM General, and Volvo Penta. The detergents and cetane improvers in Performance Formula will help restore fuel economy, increase horsepower, and increase torque. In the years since common rail fuel systems were designed and introduced, fuel formulas have changed significantly. The most notable change has been removing sulfur which previously acted as a natural lubricant for injectors and pumps. Stanadyne Performance Formula® helps restore these lubricating properties. We recommend running it in every tank to ensure maximum performance and life expectancy of fuel system components.
Standadyne Performance Formula® Diesel Fuel Additive is Available in Two Convenient Sizes!
8 Oz. One Shot – Case of 24 Bottles $134.99 (FREE GROUND SHIPPING) Stanadyne Part # 38564p
Each 8 oz. One Shot bottle treats 30 gallons of fuel. The convenient 8 oz. size eliminates the need to store partially used bottles between fill-ups.
16 Oz. – Case of 12 Bottles $89.99 (FREE GROUND SHIPPING) Stanadyne Part # 38565p
- Restores/Increase Horsepower: Detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption: Independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver: Improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements: will not harm exhaust after-treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions: Reduces smoke and particulates
- Cleans and Protects: Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear: Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel: Keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection: Improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (4°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (-4°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative: Corrosion inhibitors will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water: Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can also be used with Biodiesel Fuel up to B20 (20% biodiesel content approved), increased water separation shown in biodiesel content up to B20
ALL ADDITIVES SHIP VIA GROUND SHIPPING
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov