Have you recently replaced the injectors in your diesel truck? Are you looking for a way to help extend the life of your new injectors and protect your investment? At InjectorsDirect.com we know that any downtime for your truck is costly, and want to help provide you with a proactive and cost-effective way to keep your fuel system trouble-free.
We are excited to announce that we have added Stanadyne Performance Formula® Diesel Fuel Additive to our robust product line. Cases available with 8 oz. ($124.99) or 16 oz. ($94.99) bottles – with FREE Shipping!
In the years since common rail fuel systems were designed and introduced, fuel formulas have changed significantly. The most notable change has been the removal of sulfur which previously acted as a natural lubricant for injectors and pumps. The decreased lubricating properties of ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel have contributed to accelerated wear and component failure in modern diesel fuel injection systems. Stanadyne Performance Formula® helps protect your investment by restoring these lubricating properties which reduces wear and component failure rates significantly.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower: Detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption: Independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver: Improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements: will not harm exhaust after-treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions: Reduces smoke and particulates
- Cleans and Protects: Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear: Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel: Keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection: Improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (4°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (-4°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative: Corrosion inhibitors will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water: Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can also be used with Biodiesel Fuel up to B20 (20% biodiesel content approved), increased water separation shown in biodiesel content up to B20
Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives are approved by major vehicle manufacturers including Ford, GM, Navistar, Deere, Caterpillar, VW, AM General, and Volvo Penta. We recommend running it in every tank to ensure maximum performance and life expectancy of fuel system components.