Have you recently replaced the injectors in your diesel truck? Are you looking for a way to help extend the life of your new injectors and protect your investment? At InjectorsDirect.com we know that any downtime for your truck is costly, and want to help provide you with a proactive and cost-effective way to keep your fuel system trouble-free.
We are excited to announce that we have added Stanadyne Performance Formula® Diesel Fuel Additive to our robust product line. Cases available with 8 oz. ($124.99) or 16 oz. ($94.99) bottles – with FREE Shipping!
In the years since common rail fuel systems were designed and introduced, fuel formulas have changed significantly. The most notable change has been the removal of sulfur which previously acted as a natural lubricant for injectors and pumps. The decreased lubricating properties of ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel have contributed to accelerated wear and component failure in modern diesel fuel injection systems. Stanadyne Performance Formula® helps protect your investment by restoring these lubricating properties which reduces wear and component failure rates significantly.
Stanadyne Performance Formula Product Details
- Restores/Increase Horsepower: Detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption: Independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver: Improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements: will not harm exhaust after-treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions: Reduces smoke and particulates
- Cleans and Protects: Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear: Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel: Keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection: Improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (4°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (-4°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative: Corrosion inhibitors will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water: Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can also be used with Biodiesel Fuel up to B20 (20% biodiesel content approved), increased water separation shown in biodiesel content up to B20
Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives are approved by major vehicle manufacturers including Ford, GM, Navistar, Deere, Caterpillar, VW, AM General, and Volvo Penta. We recommend running it in every tank to ensure maximum performance and life expectancy of fuel system components.
12 thoughts on “Protect Your Investment With Stanadyne Performance Formula®”
I was wondering how often to put Stanadyne in the diesel tank? Also, for my early ’99 F250 PowerStroke, can someone tell me the differences between Injectors Direct refurbished and remanufactured injectors, or why anyone would decide to ‘refurbish’ was a good idea at all? Thank you.
Hello, We would recommend using 1 8oz bottle of Stanadyne in every full tank of Diesel. This will ensure you get the longest life out of your fuel system. Our in-house refurbished injectors have all damaged pieces replaced, cleaned out internally & externally then tested and calibrated on Factory test stands, and come with a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty. Remanufactured injectors are completely rebuilt and offer a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty as well. The reason so many customers buy our Refurbished injectors is you are getting a great product at a great price point, with a guarantee our Refurbished injectors meet and/or exceed factory specifications. Plus it’s backed back by our 2-year unlimited mileage warranty, you pair that with thousands of 5-star reviews of over the years making this the most popular option we carry.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with your 1999 F250 PowerStroke.
Will Stanadyne stop water from going past the filter?
Yes, Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water.
1). Depending on the weather i Use Stanadyne Performance Formula or Warm Weather Blend in my 2017 Powerstroke. If using either of these mixtures is it necessary to use any other diesel additives?
2). Same question as above but for a 2008 6.4 Powerstroke?
Thank you for your time and direction.
We would recommend running Stanadyne Performance Formula. This blend is designed to be used year-round and carries the same benefits from other blends of Stanadyne. Whether its a Duramax, Powerstroke or Cummins, the recommendation to use this blend is the same.
Thank you for stopping by!
Can I use Stanadyne Fuel Injector cleaner with Performance Formula at the same time?
We’d recommend you refer to the instructions for both additives before combining. It may not be recommended.
I can definitely recommend stanadyne. There is no doubt it helped my engine which would misfire and splitter on start up from cold. It’s fine now but returns back to its old ways if stanadyne isn’t used.
Hi James- We’re glad to hear the Stanadyne works well for you, let us know when you need a case!
Seems like the claim that this additive is approved by GM is false. My GM duramax manual says that only ACDelco diesel fuel conditioner and ACDelco diesel fuel treatment is recommended by GM
Hi Dan- GM recommends their own products for obvious reasons, there are various other additives including Stanadyne that are also approved by GM. Thanks for stopping by & let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.